Topic: The Development of Gender Identity. I want at least the definitions of, g
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Topic: The Development of Gender Identity.
I want at least the definitions of, gender and gender identity to be provided within the first bibliography.
APA – Use APA writing style to format the bibliographic information for the
Annotated – Provide a paragraph of approximately 120-150 words that briefly
describes and evaluates the content of the source.
Citations/Bibliography – The alphabetical listing of the sources used. This can
include articles from journals, books, websites. These are the sources used for
researching the topic.
Questions to Consider in Writing an Annotation:
1. What is this article about? Briefly summarize it.
2. Is this a reliable source?
3. For the topic covered, is the information given current? Note, some topics require
very current information, e.g. how government regulations affect client care,
whereas other topics the researcher is not as concerned about currency, e.g. the
application of Jesus’ teaching on client care today.
4. If it is a research article, does the research seem reliable and well explained?
5. Will you use this source for your research topic and if yes, describe why?
6. If it is an article, is it from a peer-reviewed journal?
7. Is there information given in the source that helped you to either focus your topic
or give further ideas of discussing your topic?
1. Format the citations per a References list for a written paper.
2. Double space everything, including the citations and the annotations.
3. The citation uses the hanging indent format for any 2nd or subsequent lines of the
4. The first line of the annotation should be indented as you would for a direct quote
that is 40 words or longer. It uses a block format for the paragraph, with no
5. If it is a long list, consider organizing them by topic to enhance the ease of
reading the annotations.
6. Note examples below for 2 articles and 1 book on the topic of servant leadership.
Running head: ANNOTATED REFERENCES 1
Please alphabetically organize each reference.
Blanchard, K. H. (2005). Lead like Jesus: Lessons from the greatest leadership role model of all
time. Nashville, TN: W Pub Group.
Using Jesus as the best model possible, Blanchard gives advice for any kind of leader to
apply Jesus’ leadership model to our lives. He uses alliteration of the letter H in
describing the characteristics. He talks about the heart, the head, the hands, the habits,
etc. He motivates each leader to take concrete steps to applying Jesus’ model. Although
written in a very enjoyable reading style, it does provide sound leadership attributes that
anyone with a Christian worldview could model.
Carroll, A. B. (2005). Servant leadership: An ideal for nonprofit organizations. Nonprofit World,
23(3), 19–20. Retrieved from http://www.snpo.org/publications/index.php
Carroll briefly defines servant leadership as credited to R. Greenleaf. He then lists 10
keys to servant leadership, including common characteristics such as empathy, listening,
etc. He concludes the article by giving six applications that can be made for the nonprofit
manager. For any nonprofit leader striving to establish a culture of servant leadership in
the workplace, this article gives good basics for achieving that goal.