Read and reference at least 3 articles below(I have attached some reading in pdf
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Read and reference at least 3 articles below(I have attached some reading in pdf file, but feel free to choose the others if easy to write):
• Data Citation Synthesis Group, & Crosas, M. (2013). Joint Declaration of Data Citation Principles. San Diego CA: FORCE11. https://doi.org/10.25490/a97f-egyk (Links to an external site.)
• Cai, L., & Zhu, Y. (2015). The Challenges of Data Quality and Data Quality Assessment in the Big Data Era. Data Science Journal, 14(0), 2. https://doi.org/10.5334/dsj-2015-002 (Links to an external site.)
• Pipino, L. L., Lee, Y. W., & Wang, R. Y. (2002). Data quality assessment. Communications of the ACM, 45(4), 211–218. https://doi.org/10.1145/505248.506010 (Links to an external site.)
• Pages 25-27: Stiles, R. J. (2012). Understanding and Managing the Risks of Analytics in Higher Education: A Guide. Educause. https://web.archive.org/web/20170222073625/https://net.educause.edu/ir/library/pdf/epub1201.pdf (Links to an external site.)
Kratz, J. (2014, May 8). Fifteen ideas about data validation (and peer review). Data Pub. https://datapub.cdlib.org/2014/05/08/fifteen-ideas-about-data-validation-and-peer-review/ (Links to an external site.)
• (Links to an external site.)Callaghan, S. (2015). Data without Peer: Examples of Data Peer Review in the Earth Sciences. D-Lib Magazine, 21(1/2). https://doi.org/10.1045/january2015-callaghan (Links to an external site.)
Tananbaum, M. M. C., Greg. (2020, December 18). We Must Tear Down the Barriers That Impede Scientific Progress. Scientific American. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/we-must-tear-down-the-barriers-that-impede-scientific-progress/
Much of the reading we will be doing is outside of education. These papers will require you to apply the concepts covered in the reading in the realm of education.
write a 2-3 page reading reflection and critique。 The idea behind these papers is for you to demonstrate the higher levels of Bloom’s taxonomy of learning through allowing you to respond to the readings, as well as give Nurnberger an idea of how some members of the class are thinking about the readings prior to class.
Your assignment for these papers is to:
1. Briefly summarize the overall theme of the readings, taken together (Knowledge/Comprehension).
2. Point out tensions, contradictions, unaddressed issues, or points that you don’t understand in the readings (Evaluation).
3. As a rough guide, numbers 1 & 2 should take up about ¾ of the first page.
4. Demonstrate your own synthesis and application through relating your points from numbers 1 and 2 to a specific single example from your career, current or future (Application/Synthesis).
1. You should be very specific, but please refrain from using individuals’ or organizational names, rather refer to them either with pseudonyms or by title (such as “a 10th grade English teacher”, or “the principal”).
2. Do not use an example from this course.
3. Through the example, your aim is to demonstrate your application of what you have learned from the readings, and how you may (or may not) be able to apply what you have learned. Note: This section of the paper should be the majority (it should take up the entire second page, if not more).
5. In the final paragraph of your reflection, you should make sure that you bring the reading back to your example application, to ensure that you have integrated the reading and your single specific example. However, better is to integrate the reading throughout your example.
6. Your purpose in these reflection papers is to demonstrate your new knowledge through the application of the reading through an evaluation of your very specific example.
7. Each reflection paper should be 2-3 pages, double-spaced.
8. Linking to previous readings in the course is highly recommended.
9. You must provide references for any of the works you are referencing or citing.