1. Marriage remains a strongly valued social institution. Discuss in great detai
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. Marriage remains a strongly valued social institution. Discuss in great details (not just list) two motivations for Americans to marry in 2020. Please provide answers that are supported by research, not just what you think.
2. Summarize the positive and negative outcomes or effects of divorce for adults. What factors might influence how divorce impacts people’s lives?
3. Trends show overall decreasing rates of fertility, but birth rates, birth contexts (married/unmarried), and timing of births, all vary by race/ethnicity and by education. Describe the differences in fertility patterns across the different racial/ethnic and educational groups in the U.S. What are possible reasons for these differences?
5. In a supposed conversation with an aunt who is contemplating staying in her unhappy marriage for the sake of her children, discuss the effects of divorce on children of different ages. Highlight times when divorce may be positive for children.