Please see attached Community Analysis Paper. Answer the following questions b
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Please see attached Community Analysis Paper.
Answer the following questions based on the community analysis paper and other scholar literature. Use source book Social Work Macro practice 6th addition Netting, F.D., Kettner, P.m., Mcmurtry,S.L., & Thomas.M. L as a reference.
1. Briefly introduce the population, the problem/condition, and the organizational arena. (1 paragraph)
2. Summarize your problem analysis — Cite relevant literature on both the target population and the stated problem (theory, research, evaluation, and practice findings); supporting data, relevant historical incidents, and potential barriers to problem resolution; include target population perspectives; and speculate about the etiology of the problem. (2 pages)
3. Based on your analysis, state your intervention hypothesis (addresses problem behavior). (1 statement)
4. Describe the organization in which the problem is occurring, list participants according to systems, and describe what role(s) the social work change agent will play in the change episode. (1 page)
1. ASSESSING, PRIORITIZING, AND PLANNING
The first step is understanding the context, or the community conditions, in which people act. The context is influenced by many things, such as:
People’s hopes and expectations–for example, the belief that things can change
Problems, especially poverty
Strong and deep leadership: a diverse team with vision, competence, and persistence
Adequate financial resources
Approval (or resistance) from the community (or from those in authority) when people attempt to change things
The broader political and social context
5. State your change approach (policy, program, project, personnel, or practice) and why you have selected this approach, including political and interpersonal considerations, resource considerations, and the likelihood of success. (1 page):
The goal of the action plan is to bring about community and system changes.
CHANGES IN LEADERSHIP
RESOURCES FOR COMMUNITY MOBILIZERS
DOCUMENTATION AND FEEDBACK
Developing additional partnerships and who?
7. Discuss and provide a rationale for the strategies and tactics you will use, including why you consider this to be a focused or a transformative change. (1 page):
The best way to look into the future is to gain a sense of where things are moving.
8. State goals and objectives that could be used to evaluate your intervention — develop at least one goal with two outcome objectives. Select one outcome objective and develop three process objectives and one set of activities. (1 page):
Goals – What is the overall purpose that is expected if the intervention is successful?
Outcome Objectives – How will you measure the results or outcomes and what will be your timelines? For example, short, long-term?
Process Objectives – What procedures will you use or follow to accomplish the results? Will lead to the achievement of the outcome objective and completion of the goals.
9. Critique the rational planning process involved in prescribing your outcomes and examine the pros and cons of using an interpretive planning process that allows for emergence in the context in which you are intervening. (1 page)