WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR REPORT: Part 1: Write a report on the region you chose f
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR REPORT:
Part 1: Write a report on the region you chose from “Flying America’s Weather.”
Since the book is no longer being published and our bookstore could not get enough copies, you can find PDFS of the chapters from the book in the “FAW Book Chapters”.
In your report, please make sure to address each of the topics listed below:
1. A summary of the regions climate – including the Köppen climate classification for the region;
2. An overall description of the physical topography and surface features of the region;
3. A description of how the physical topography impacts the regions weather/climate;
4. Identify the main wind patterns in the region and how these wind patterns affect the seasonal climate of the region;
5. A description of how the climate influences the local flora/fauna;
6. Seasonal flying conditions in the region for all seasons;
7. Describe two weather related threats to aviation.
Part 2: Pick a city within the region you chose and create:
1. A table showing climatic data for the region including high, low, and average temperature and average precipitation data by month gathered from a reputable
government/university source. Make sure your table has a title, headings, and an intext citation for where you found the data. Copy and paste this table into the end of your report for grading.
2. A computer generated climatogram (Using Microsoft Excel or similar program – see climatogram directions below) for the region using high, low, and average temperature and average precipitation data by month gathered from a reputable government/university sources (see example and directions below). Copy and paste this graph into the end of your report for grading