For the final paper, you should write a case report about a patient in the field
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
For the final paper, you should write a case report about a patient in the field of neuroscience (a patient with lesion to a part of the brain). Followings are the requirements for this assignment:
Each paper should cover the following issues:
1. The patient demographic: Age, gender, job, etc.
2. The accident: stroke, car accident, epilepsy, etc.
3. The lesion: where in the brain the lesion happened? You need to be specific and mention where the exact location of the lesion is.
4. The behavioral and cognitive changes in the patient following the lesion. For example, change in mood, memory problems, dangerous behaviors, etc.
5. What this patient teaches us about the neural bases of specific cognitive function and behaviors
You need to cite at least 3 peer-reviewed articles in your poster.
As long as you cite the correct type of articles, I do not mind errors in the citations. Just cite. Finally, do not cite random websites and articles that are not peer-reviewed. For example, articles published by newspapers are not peer-reviewed and not acceptable. Finally, do not cite books or book chapters.
This case report should be between 900 to 1100 words. The word limit is very important. If your paper is longer than 1100 words or shorter than 900 wrods you will be losing points. For any 50 words difference, you will lose 0.5 points. For example, if your paper is between 1100 and 1150 words you will lose 0.5 points and if your paper is between 1150 and 1200 words you will lose 1 point.
Following are the formatting requirements for the paper
1. You should use Times New Roman font.
2. Font size should be 12
3. The paper should be double spaced
Content: 15 points
Describe the patient (3 Points).
Describe the accident (3 Points).
Describe the lesion (3 Points).
Describe the behavioral and cognitive changes in the patient following the lesion (3 Points).
Describe what this patient teaches us about the neural bases of specific cognitive function and behaviors (3 Points).
Citation: 3 points (1 point for each reference)
Quality of writing and formatting: 2 points