1. Early Development is Related to Later Development but Not Perfectly. – Contin
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. Early Development is Related to Later Development but Not Perfectly.
– Continuity, Discontinuity (Stages)
2. Development is Always Jointly Influenced by Heredity and Environment.
– Nature, Nurture, Interactionist
3. Children Influence Their Own Development.
– Active-Passive (Augustine, Locke, Rousseau…) -> Theorists
– Active/Passive – Freud – children were passive beings moulded by their parents. Prior “footprints of our genes and early experience were set in cement” one’s development would follow a stable life course – Erikson – development as a response to their adaptations to their environment and social cultural factors (children with difficult childhood can completely mature and competent adults)
4. Development in Different Domains is Connected.
– Physical, Cognitive, Social (Emotional)
– Development in one domain is connected to development in other domains
Paper Length (not including title page; abstracts; or references): 4 pages
Minimum number of academic, peer-reviewed sources: 2 not including the textbook
You will be expected to paraphrase and cite your sources – NO QUOTATIONS ALLOWED.
Evidence of cut-and-paste sentences or significant portions of sentences will be penalized.