this is a Health Economics and Hospital Management course project We r a group o
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
this is a Health Economics and Hospital Management course project
We r a group of 6 students (A, B, C, D, E, and F), we r assigned to a problem solving project
its a 5 pages project (start with the summary page)
I have attached each of the following:
– an objectives file with principles of problem solving (please go into it carefully)
– a ppt about problem solving
– lastly, 2 templates of a similar project (different problems) just to give u an idea on how we want this project to be organized
the students template will be more of help bcz the topic is closer to our topic plus, we r students.
please follow the steps in the objectives and principles file
the problem we need to solve is:
A patient was booked for knee replacement surgery. She was admitted 5 days ahead of time for elective investigations to be done on an inpatient basis, instead of as an outpatient. She had smooth surgery by the orthopaedic surgeon and stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks after surgery to get physiotherapy (which can be done as an outpatient). Her total length of stay was 3 weeks, while the Average Length of Stay (ALOS) for such a procedure is typically 5 days only. Other patients are denied admission because of no available beds-affected by such practice.
please come up with as many solutions as possible and follow the organization mentioned in the principles file
– referencing is important (u can reference from journals, literature review and search the web)
– dont copy-paste the ppt or the templates bcz theyre different topics (theyre provided to give u an idea about the organization and rubric of the project)
-problem solving; situational description is important
-dont focus too much on root cause analysis
– problem definition is really important
-innovation part has a huge percentage of grades so please make it perfect
-DO NOT use fancy vocabulary; keep it simple
-5 pages double spaced, font 12, DO NOT put the references in a separate page.