Final Exam Instructions: Answer any TWO questions of the three listed. Please no
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Answer any TWO questions of the three listed.
Please note that on Canvas, I must use points for your grade. As I explained at the beginning of the semester, I don’t use a point system, just a letter grade. So, Canvas may not calculate your grade accurately. When I grade your exam, I will use a letter grade and give you feedback. If you have questions, just ask me. Your final grade is based on all three exams.
1. At the top of your exam, please write your name and section number (15128).
2. Please write out detailed answers in paragraphs, and do not write in outlines. It’s not HOW you write, it’s WHAT you include. (You will not be graded on English or spelling.) Be specific and as thorough as you can be in your answers.
This exam is available from Monday, Dec. 14, until Friday, Dec. 18 at 11:59pm, so you have plenty of time to complete it.
When you are finished, please upload your essay as a file in any of the following document formats: pdf, doc or docx. Please DO NOT use a google doc. If you have trouble uploading your exam to Canvas, you can post it to the Canvas inbox, or email it, as an attachment.
PLEASE NOTE: Plan to upload your essay early – I suggest no later than 7pm on the due date. Many students have had issues uploading their exams because Canvas locks the exam at midnight and it didn’t finish uploading. I had warned that this is an ongoing issue, so please plan ahead. I need to post final grades as soon as possible and you need to turn in your exam on time.
Please get them to me by the deadline.
Your answers should be detailed and full explanations, be specific. Write out your answers to explain and show your understanding of the subject.
Choose 2 of these 3 questions to answer:
1. Explain the reasons people do not vote in America. Provide at least 7 reasons
2. Describe and explain in detail how the Electoral College works.
3. How do Interest groups attempt to influence the government? Give at least 5 examples.