Your Special Project for Lesson 5 is to search and describe 5 informal fallacies
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Your Special Project for Lesson 5 is to search and describe 5 informal fallacies from things around you. Please find 1 example each from the following categories:
1. A print advertisement-from newspaper, magazine, web.
2. A TV advertisement-fallacies abound here!
3. A “Letter to the Editor”-from any newpaper or news web site.
4. From the “Critical Thinking Issue” at the end of Chapter 5.
5. From a political ad, political debate, political news show, etc. Here’s an excellent online archive of political ads: http://www.livingroomcandidate.org/
Please number your findings, 1-5. From there, complete the project in narrative form. Tell me the context of the fallacy, describe the fallacy, name the fallacy, and give a rationale of why you see it as a fallacy. Then, write a concluding paragraph reflecting on the experience of finding fallacies around you and how fallacies play out in your own life