Overview: One of the first steps in working toward the Problem-Solution Research
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
One of the first steps in working toward the Problem-Solution Research Paper is to find research about your topic. Strong arguments come from in-depth research. You cannot come up with a strong argument until you know what many others have said on the topic; this prevents you from simply repeating other peoples’ ideas, instead helping you make a unique claim that builds on current research and proposes new ideas. The Research Questions you answered should help you select your sources, as each source should answer one or more of the Research Questions you answered. Ultimately these sources will help you write the Problem-Solution Essays found later in the semester. To become very familiar with your sources, you will write an Annotated Bibliography of six sources. Each annotation will provide a summary, assessment, and reflection on the source. Once complete, your Annotated Bibliography will make writing your Problem-Solution Research Paper much easier.
Each Annotation Will Include:
I. MLA-formatted Works Cited entry
II. Source Summary: (2-4 sentences)
• Summarize the source’s main points
III. Source Evaluation (2-4 sentences) • Apply the CRAAP method
• Use specific features of the source as evidence of your evaluation IV. Reflection: (2-4 sentences)
• Which of your Research Questions will this source help you answer?
• Annotations for 6 sources, including:
o At least 4 sources from the PGCC Databases
o All credible, reliable sources
• 1st and 3rd person POV are allowed • Must follow MLA style format
• Must follow a specific structure that can be found on the sample
• Assignment must be free of spelling and grammatical errors
• No contractions (didn’t, can’t, etc.)
• Audience: Formal
Rubric: • You will be graded on your ability to include the guidelines above and use them to create a well-written, Annotated Bibliography. If you fail to meet any of these expectations, points will be deducted accordingly.