The purpose of this assignment is to think of common issues or challenges that f
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
The purpose of this assignment is to think of common issues or challenges that face justice organizations, and the ways that managers must take on these issues. In other words, what is the function of management to navigate current challenges and issues? This will require you to both understand the key issue which you have chosen (a list of initial ideas is listed below), and what an effective manager would do to deal with those issues. You have likely come across many of these challenges before (i.e. use of solitary confinement, police use of force, relationships with diverse populations, etc), so please use a topic you have not explored at length for other classes.
You will submit (and be marked for) this assignment in two stages. Part One requires you to submit an annotated bibliography of a proposed research topic, where the following components will be addressed:
1. (4%) Introduction: State the topic you wish to research. I have provided you with a list of suggested topics, related to policing or corrections below. Note that the list is not conclusive; you are encouraged to choose a topic of interest that you have not written about in another course for this program. In this introduction, you must briefly indicates what makes this an interesting research topic and to indicate your anticipated conclusion/s.
2. (6%) Please provide an annotated bibliography list of at least 10 reliable, peer-reviewed and/or government related research sources (cited using APA), directed related to your chosen research topic. The bibliography will present the research you have completed on your chosen topic, and you will address the questions below in a paragraph for each article:
• What problem being addressed?
• What is the central purpose or focus of the study?
• What is the sample size and the population studied/research method?
• What are the author/s’ key research findings that relate to your proposed topic?
Note, 6% of the grade for this portion of the outline is based on this bibliography. In this 3rd year course, you are required to identify and use credible academic sources – no internet blogs. As a guideline, each annotation should be roughly 250 words, or one fully developed paragraph that answers each of the above noted questions.
Data Base: Criminal Justice Abstracts with Full Text
1. Community Corrections vs. Imprisonment, a cost analysis.
Use strictly Canadian sources please