Topic One: Mired in a deep depression in which you believe that your life has no
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Topic One: Mired in a deep depression in which you believe that your life has no meaning and that there is no reason for going on, you contemplate suicide.
Remember – you are using Kant’s Categorical Imperative as a guide in your short scholarly essay
Please review the Rubric before you begin writing.
Your Short Scholarly Essay should:
– be at least 600 words in length to earn credit
– be double spaced
– engage the topic directly, stay on topic
– contain multiple paragraphs
– be checked for spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Your Short Scholarly Essay should NOT:
– include quotes or citations
– include “I” statements
– be one very long paragraph