Hello, I need assistance with writing an admissions statement for my daughter’s
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
I need assistance with writing an admissions statement for my daughter’s High School application to a highly regarded Charter School.
She has chosen biomedical engineering as her track course and digital media as her second choice track course.
As the parent I have to answer the following questions as part of her admission process:
In what ways can XXX Charter School help serve the needs of your child? *
I want to be able to include that my daughter is:
– highly intelligent (attached are her latest transcripts, she is a high honors roll student);
– highly ambitious;
– highly talented artist;
– Selfless, compassionate, kind, thoughtful and well liked by her peers and teachers alike;
– Always willing to help others, especially those struggling with academics and share her knowledge;
– wants to help others and make a difference in her life;
High school is a very important stage of my daughter’s academic career. The school she is applying for is highly regarded with a very high college acceptance rate. She will be with student’s who are academically focused as she is and it will allow her to reach her full academic potential at high school level and beyond. The school emphasizes character development and holds students accountable for her learning which I believe is important for her in her future college career. Class size is also very important for Mia and the small school setting will allow her to flourish and share her thoughts and ideas more easily. Also with her diverse background (she is bi-lingual) she will add to the diversity of the school.
In what ways will you actively engage/contribute to the XXX Charter community and your child’s education?
– both my wife and I are highly educated (we both have masters degrees). As I work in a University and have an Ivy League education I am more than willing to assist the school in supporting the students and providing assistance with after school activities. My wife’s medical background will also help students learn about the medical field and we both hope to support and improve the school curriculum by sharing our experiences with the students.
If you have any other ideas that I can add to these statements it will be greatly appreciated.