RESEARCH PAPER: This paper should address: • The advantages and disadvantages th
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
This paper should address:
• The advantages and disadvantages that the installation of these code-required fire-
protection systems generate.
• A narrative explanation regarding the different types of fire detection and alarm
• Explanation of how the heat and smoke control systems may assist or hinder the
control of a fire emergency inside the protected property.
• Comparison of the different types of special and sprinkler systems and advantages/
disadvantages of each.
Standards for acceptability:
1. The paper must be a minimum of no fewer than three pages of content.
2. The cover sheet ,references page, illustrations, tables, charts, or any other media do
NOT count towards the three-page minimum.
3. The student should focus on the completeness of the project rather than a word
count or number of pages; however, there must be at least three pages.
B. Student’s Name
E. Instructor’s Name
F. Do not use graphics or images on the cover sheet
4. A “References” page will contain all sources utilized to form the paper. A minimum of three
credible, reliable sources must be used. Sources used may be printed material (books or texts),
web sources, or a combination of both. Standard APA format will be utilized for this part.
5. If the student decides to use illustrations within the paper, the illustrations will be included
and cited as required by APA. Illustrations will NOT count towards the three page minimum.