research inquiries: MY PAPER IS ON DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY 1. Define the issue:
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
research inquiries: MY PAPER IS ON DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY
1. Define the issue: What are you looking to uncover about this quality of life issue? Which populations
are affected by the issue and how? How many people are affected by it and in what ways?
2. What is the history of the issue? How did the issue come to exist? Why does it persist?
3. How does the issue affect the quality of life in the community district you are targeting? Why?
4. Which government agencies are responsible for setting policies, enacting laws or developing solutions
for your quality of life issue?
5. What laws, if any, currently address/govern the issue?
6. What non-governmental organizations address your quality of life issue?
7. Summarize the topic. Identify a knowledge gap (a question) that you would like to learn more about at
the local level but could not find in your background research.
Guidelines: Keep the following guidelines in mind when finalizing your final background paper.
Your paper may not exceed four pages.
You must include at least nine (9) sources
Note #1: You must use at least TWO scholarly journals (longer than five pages), THREE
newspaper articles (use the New York State Newspaper database), and FOUR additional
(credible and reliable) sources.
Note #2: We will revise the background paper after you have contacted an expert for the tenth
source (primary source correspondence)
Note #3: Primary sources can include the following: copies/logs of firsthand correspondences
(via telephone, in-person meetings, or email); information gathered firsthand from community
meetings, conferences, or speeches.
You must include several in-text citations in proper APA format (you should aim for two per paragraph)
Note #4: You should consult your APA citation guide as you write your citations page.
You must include a reference page with sources in alphabetical order, first line indented, second and
following lines left justified (not included in the total page count)
The paper must be typed in 12 point font, Times New Roman, double-spaced, with one inch margins.
You must include page numbers at the bottom of each page.
You must include specific illustrative and emphasis based transitional phrases to connect and clarify
ideas within and across paragraphs.
The seven guiding prompts for the background paper are NOT supposed to be taken literally as seven
separate body paragraphs. For instance, prompts four and five may be one paragraph whereas prompt
two will likely be at least two paragraphs as you are providing introductory context.