Description: The Nutrition Project is a critical analysis of a sample student’s
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Description: The Nutrition Project is a critical analysis of a sample student’s 7-day food report. The questions are based on all course material presented thus far using the 7-day food report and the student description.
1. the questions are presented all at once and contain a mix of
multiple choice, multiple answer, true/false, calculated averages and fill in
2. Read the student description at the top of the project once opened
(it is also provided below for reference)
3. Refer to ALL 7-days of the food report for calculation of averages
4. For questions asking for a calculated average, a numerical answer must be provided without any written words
Ex. On average, how many apples were eaten? ANSWER: 3
5. For fill in the blank questions, follow instructions in italics.
Ex. Were apples eaten? Type “yes” or “no” in the answer box. ANSWER: yes
6. Avoid guessing – marks will be deducted from incorrect answers as
indicated for specific questions
10.Your grade will be visible upon completion but after the due date, you will be able to see the questions you answered incorrectly.