CASE STUDY A 15-year-old male reports dull pain in both knees. Sometimes one or
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
A 15-year-old male reports dull pain in both knees. Sometimes one or both knees click, and the patient describes a catching sensation under the patella. In determining the causes of the knee pain, what additional history do you need? What categories can you use to differentiate knee pain? What are your specific differential diagnoses for knee pain? What physical examination will you perform? What anatomic structures are you assessing as part of the physical examination? What special maneuvers will you perform?
1. Consider what history would be necessary to collect from the patient in this case study
2. Consider what physical exams and diagnostic tests would be appropriate to gather more information about the patient’s condition. How would the results be used to make a diagnosis?
3. Identify at least five possible conditions that may be considered in a differential diagnosis for the patient.
• You are required to order the appropriate diagnostic tests for the case study and also support your diagnostic tests with evidence based documentation.
• You should consider the differential diagnoses that you came up with for this section. As a provider you need to come up with the appropriate diagnostic tests and also explain your reasoning as to why the tests would fit the patient in the case study along with the evidence.
• The differential diagnoses need to include your reasoning as to why and how it fits the patients presentation and the clinical findings present in the case study.