APA Format Please. This is a project I have to present on a specific Topic. The
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
APA Format Please. This is a project I have to present on a specific Topic.
The Topic that is assigned to me is : Mental Health Client Needs.
Instructions are below:
Students can choose a societal health construct topic of choice, or pick from list below, related to recent initiatives focused on SDOH and public health intervention wheel that might include: The World Health Organization Commission on SDOH and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Commission (RWJF) to Build a Healthier America. In addition, Healthy People 2020 objectives that focus on addressing SDOHs can be found at the following link: https://www.healthypeople.gov/2030/topics-objectives/topic/social-determinants-of-health
1. Search the literature for related information
A. Identify evidence-based population-focused interdisciplinary interventions, actions, or strategies to address the societal health concern.
B. Link to a societal health construct such as community crisis, community empowerment, community resiliency, community vulnerability, community uncertainty, community engagement, community cultural influence, community coping, community burden, community protection, community fear, community struggling, community balancing, etc.
C. Link the topic to a Healthy People 2030 objective: https://www.healthypeople.gov/2030/topics-objectives
2. Define the problem and the societal health construct.
3. Summarize research findings related to the topic and societal health construct.
4.Draw conclusions based on synthesis of evidence.
5. Make recommendations for public health nursing practice on how to address the concern including potential partnerships and resources that may be needed. Be sure to include community and systems level interventions.
6. Provide a reference list.
7. Use the assigned presentation template to develop a presentation composed of the information from your literature search.