You will complete a write up that answers: 1. What was your favorite and least f
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
You will complete a write up that answers:
1. What was your favorite and least favorite things about the piece of music?
2. Would you listen to this piece of music again, why or why not?
3. How did you listen to this differently after taking this course?
Use musical fundamental vocabulary used to describe music and identify these terms in musical examples.
Include major stylistic elements, musical characteristics, musical structures, and musical genres
Define the primary characteristics as they relate to major eras in the history of Western music—Baroque, Classical, Romantic,
Modernist, and Postmodernist; Discuss the musical style of each piece
These are the links for the performances:
1. Maurice Ravel: Le tombeau de Couperin:
2. Maurice Ravel: Piano Concerto for the Left Hand:
3. Ludwig van Beethoven: Symphony No. 7:
4. Franz Joseph Haydn: Symphony No. 44 “Mourning Symphony”:
5. Bela Bartok: Violin Concerto No. 2:
6. Sergei Prokofiev: Symphony No. 5: