Transformational leadership is one of the major models of leadership that we are
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Transformational leadership is one of the major models of leadership that we are reviewing in this course. This assignment furthers the study of the practical applications of leadership styles in the sports industry. Many leaders of other industries have come into sports and had a major impact on the trajectory of the industry. This course’s assignment paper will provide an opportunity for each student to study the leadership of Elon Musk who currently outside of the sports industry but students believe has illustrated the characteristics of transformational leadership in his/her career to this point. Students are to: study Elon Musk’s management style, identify and assess a specific achievement that resulted from the leader’s management and describe how the management style can be or has been introduced into an organization.
The paper should conclude with an articulation of where in today’s sports industry(NBA) Musk might enter, specifically in what sport(NBA) and in what role(President), and describe how Musk could make a difference in the sports industry. Focus on how Musk’s proven attribute(s), characteristic(s) and/or major achievement(s) could be applied in the current sports setting envisioned for your subject.
The profile paper must include:
(1) The name of the selected leader
(2) How this leader differentiates himself/herself from others in the same field
(3) Your assessment of the Musk’s top qualifications or leadership characteristics/attributes including how this leader effectively transformed his/her industry during his/her time in a leadership role
(4) A description and assessment of a specific achievement that resulted from the leader’s management style
(5) The challenge(s) he faced or a failure he experienced and how the leader dealt with the challenge/recovered from the situation
(6) How sports or a specific sports organization has or could benefit through the introduction of the management style or application of a specific attribute/quality of the leader.
The paper must include an appendix listing the leader’s career history, including companies for which he has worked, executive positions/titles and years of service, and educational background.