Answer each question based on the video FRONTLINE: Chasing Heroin (see Week 11 &
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Answer each question based on the video FRONTLINE: Chasing Heroin (see Week 11 & 12 folder on Blackboard for link) AND your own opinion, experiences & research.
Each answer should be thorough, detailed and 1-2 paragraphs
1. What role did the Medical and/or Pharmaceutical industry play in the opioid crisis as explained in the video? Cite specific examples from the video to support your answer. Do you agree or disagree? WHY? (be specific)
2. What part does race play in our country’s response to the opioid crisis as explained in the video? Cite specific points from the video to support your answer. Do you agree or disagree? WHY? (be specific)
3. Discuss the pros & cons of the drug court system as they were explained in the video. 4. Consider Seattle’s Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion (LEAD) program. Discuss whether you think it is a viable option for addressing drug abuse or not – in other words, is this a program that we, as social workers, could have in our “toolbox” as a possible way to help treat addiction? Cite 2 specific examples from the video to support your point.
5. Discuss two (2) examples from the video that explains why opioid addition is so hard to treat.
6. Using the Internet or SUNY Erie’s library database, research and report the current success and/or failure of the LEAD program is doing in Seattle or other areas in the United States. Cite which source you used to answer the question.