CASE STUDY SCENARIO QUESTIONS Only Answer the questions listed below SCENARIO
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Only Answer the questions listed below
SCENARIO A: TALENT MANAGEMENT
1) What are the main issues Bridges and Guthry must immediately address?
2) Given the struggles of new supervisors to make a successful transition to Hudson College, what recommendations would you have to address this challenge?
3) Describe the benefits of hiring internal and external candidates.
SCENARIO B: EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
1) Describe the approach Mullins and Guthry should recommend to Bridges.
2) Beyond a cultural assessment, what are some other strategies HR departments can implement to determine employee engagement?
3) What impact will not being named to the “Top 100 Organizations in the State of New York” list have on employee morale? What approaches can HR take to minimize the impact?
SCENARIO C: PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
1) If you were Guthry walking back to your office after the meeting, what immediate actions would you consider based on the comments you heard?
2) What must HR do to change the philosophy of performance appraisals as a valuable process despite limited resources?
3) Some experts believe that using pay exclusively as an incentive for good performance can actually demotivate employees. Would you agree or disagree? Please explain.
SCENARIO D: TITLE IX
1) Describe the role of human resources and risk management in this scenario. What responsibilities do you believe Bridges has as they relate to institutional compliance and staff training?
2) In terms of identifying personnel to serve as mediators, what do you see as the role of training in mitigating risk? If you were in Gordon’s position, how would you articulate the value and urgency of identifying and training mediators?
SCENARIO E: EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
1) Health care costs across all organizations (not just in the higher education field) continue to cause a major financial strain on operating budgets, with no sign this trend will end. In your opinion, what is human resources’ role in helping mitigate these costs?
2) Describe the benefits of implementing a wellness program. How can an organization measure whether the initiative is a success?