1. What is nationalism? What was created in 1885 to work towards nationalism? Wh
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. What is nationalism? What was created in 1885 to work towards nationalism? Who was responsible ethnically and socio-economically for this organization? What was the main grievance voiced by this organization? What was the goal of this organization?
2. What is the origin of the term “Boxer”? What do “Spirit Boxers” protect against? What do they not protect against? What two things drove the “Spirit Boxers” to act?
3. What was the death toll from the Battle of the Somme at the end of the first day? How many were wounded? What did French President Poincare say about July 1, 1916?
4. What percentage of millennials cannot identify Auschwitz? Who Ruth Weber? What did Ronald Lauder fund? What is the difference between the incidents of anti-Semitism in the U.S. between 2018 and 2015?