Directions: Select and answer one (1) of the following questions in an essay of
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Directions: Select and answer one (1) of the following questions in an essay of between 5–6 pages. Figure between 1500–1800 words using either Calibri 11pt or Times New Roman 12pt font, 1” margins, double spaced.
Discuss the ways that the events and trends of the interwar years not only contributed to the second world war but also the postwar realignment, i.e., spread of communism, anti-colonialism movements,Cold War, etc. Consider why some countries such as China and Vietnam turned to communism while others like Japan and Taiwan did not.
Hints for Success
• Begin by laying out your argument (thesis). Be specific, don’t repeat the question, formulate your own
• Be specific: Give actual examples, not generalities. Use names, dates, events, etc.
• Be prepared to discuss the variety of experiences, all the countries did not follow the same path.
• You will not be able to discuss everything for every country.
Decide which countries you want to discuss (and which will make your life easier and your
Decide which aspects of society you want to discuss, e.g., political, economic, social, cultural.
You won’t be able to discuss all well in a 5-6 page paper.
• Proofread! Check grammar and spelling.
• Include citations! You must cite your sources and be accurate with quotes.