Write a 4–5 page paper discussing the importance of a break-even analysis when m
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Write a 4–5 page paper discussing the importance of a break-even analysis when making a decision to lease or buy a piece of equipment. Research and provide an example of a break-even analysis conducted in a health care organization. Complete the following:
• Prepare a strategic assessment of the sample break-even analysis you researched. Within your assessment, discuss when it is appropriate to use a break-even analysis and how a break-even analysis is done.
• Analyze the financial data in the sample break-even analysis and explain the potential implications for the health care institution. Discuss the role of fixed and variable costs in the break-even analysis and how indirect costs and profit are factored into the analysis.
• Evaluate the probable priorities and expectations of stakeholders surrounding this break-even analysis.
• Discuss if you would develop a strategic plan to move forward based on the sample break-even analysis.
• Explain how the sample break-even analysis might be used to make a long-term financial decision.
• Assess the potential financial impact of the sample break-even analysis as it relates to organizational strategy, patient care, or community health.
Please be sure to:
• Prepare a strategic assessment of a sample break-even analysis researched with a health care organization, including appropriate calculations, use, areas of knowledge gaps, and additional information that would be needed to gain a more complete understanding.
• Analyze financial data in a break-even analysis (including fixed, variable and indirect costs, and profit) to explain the potential implications for a health care institution, and identifies assumptions on which the analysis is based.
• Evaluate the probable priorities and expectations of stakeholders of a health care institution surrounding a break-even analysis, and considers conflicting evidence or other perspectives.
• Discuss break-even analysis insights in relation to organizational impact, as well as strategic next steps to move forward with a health care implementation, impartially identifying criteria for and against the implementation.
• Explain how a sample break-even analysis might be used to make a long-term financial decision for a health care setting, and discusses the organizational triggers identifying when to use an analysis, its strengths and weaknesses, and the weight it carries when deciding to move forward with an implementation.
• Assess the potential financial impact of a break-even analysis as it relates to organizational strategy, patient care, or community health, presenting relevant evidence for how the benefits will outweigh the costs.