500 Module 04: Critical Thinking Risk Assessment (100 points) Read the following
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Module 04: Critical Thinking
Risk Assessment (100 points)
Read the following article:
Banawas, S., Abdel-Hadi, A., Alaidarous, M., Alshehri, B., Dukhyil, B., Aziz, M., … Aboamer, M. (2018). Multidrug-resistant bacteria associated with cell phones of healthcare professionals in selected hospitals in Saudi Arabia. Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/6598918
Create a risk assessment plan for hospitals of the Ministry of National Guard in Saudi Arabia to protect healthcare workers and patients from multi-drug resistance bacteria associated with cell phones.
The risk assessment plan should contain the following:
• Statement of purpose,
• Authority and responsibility for implementation,
• Goals and objectives,
• Scope and functions, and
• Monitoring and quality evaluation of the program.
• Your plan should be five to six pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
• You must include a minimum of four credible sources. Use the Saudi Electronic Digital Library to find your resources.
• Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading.