The Session Long Project entails you going through the process of influencing po
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
The Session Long Project entails you going through the process of influencing policymakers. Review the Oklahoma Rehabilitation Council Advocacy Toolbox. Read the “Writing to government officials or lobbyists” and the “Opposing a Proposal” and the “Supporting a Proposal” sample letters. Additionally, read “Changing public opinion” for this assignment. (All links below)
1. Using the same topic from SLP 1 (Prescription Drug Misuse among Teenagers and the Youth, attached document), identify the level you wish to write to (local, state, or national).
2. For this SLP assignment, choose whether you will be writing on “opposing a proposal” or “supporting a proposal.”
3. Choose three key elements from the “Changing public opinion” page and discuss how these elements relate to influencing policymakers.
4. Discuss the role of collaboration in health communication and advocacy.
5. Write a one-page letter, that encompasses the information from the above 3 bullets (on “opposing a proposal” or “supporting a proposal”).
Note: The first two pages must address the above items 1-4. The third page is a one-page letter on “opposing a proposal” or “supporting a proposal” and encompasses the information from your required readings.
Length: 3 pages (excluding the cover page and the reference list).