Final Video project : Today’s Respiratory Care work place is very complex be it
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Final Video project : Today’s Respiratory Care work place is very complex be it work in a busy intensive care unit , a student , manufacturing setting, sales, home care, education, case managing , pulmonary function, sleep lab , pulmonary rehabilitation clinic or a physicians office. You are invited to develop a comprehensive video that communicates qualities (citing references ) that a Respiratory Care leader must posses in order to be successful in today’s world as well as the immediate future . The leader can be in any of the above setting. The leader can be a manager, a case manager, a home care owner , a sales rep or even a great follower – staff member who emulates leadership qualities. Be creative with the video but the goal is to deliver a educational video on what you think makes a successful leader in the Respiratory Care setting that you select. You should list qualities give rationales and include examples or better yet role play a scenario . Possible scenarios:
Staff productivity is marginal and your manager is requesting you improve it by 25%.
No staff member want to be called into the bosses office.
3. Moral is worsening owing to a few staff members who are consistently calling in absent.
4. Breaks are being utilized to bully certain staff members
5. Night shift manager is leaving early and often is seen sleeping in the office
6. Staff are reporting disengagement in their care owing to the fact that physicians orders are not indicated and care causing misallocation of respiratory care services.
7. Certain staff are providing concurrent procedures
8. The day shift staff just does not work well as a team
9. There exist favoritism and certain staff members get easy non complex assignments
10. One staff member consistently exhibits a lack of competency when providing mechanical ventilation
11. There is a notable lack of communication from the current leader. This is causing moral issues.
12. Department is consistently under staffed owing to not enough FTE position to complete the number of ordered Respiratory Care procedures
13 The department has a lot of non motivated individuals especially the long term employees.
14. Administration has ordered you to make a significant change in staffing patterns. Such a change is not being received well by your staff.
15. Department meetings are nonproductive and generally result in nothing but gripe sessions
– Provided original and relevant information which demonstrated clear understanding and competency of the topic.
– Four textbook and/or assigned reading or class discussions are referenced. – Audience leaves with clear expectations of the qualities required to be a successful Resp Care leader 2020 and beyond – Multimedia is used to clarify and illustrate the main points Format enhances the content – Presentation captures audience attention- innovated and grabs the viewers’ attention thru out the presentation – Presentation is creativeorganized and well laid out. Video effects are appropriate and professional – Multimedia is used to illustrate the main points – Format is appropriate for the content – Presentation does not really grab the viewer’s attention Limited evidence of creativity – Multimedia loosely illustrates the main points – Format does not suit the content – Presentation does not Capture audience attention – Presentation is loosely organized – Presentation appears sloppy and/or unfinished – Multimedia is overused or underused – Format does not enhance content – Presentation has no clear organization Length