This class title is Values, Ethics, and Conflict Resolution. The class focus mor
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
This class title is Values, Ethics, and Conflict Resolution. The class focus more on people they are pursuing a major in business administration and stuff like that. It is about ethics, values and conflict resolutions when it come to business and work environment. What is “correct”, the moral behind it and things like that.
This is the description in the professor syllabus:
This course will cover the following: theories of value: ethical systems and their influence on administration, behavior, and process; the administrator as an ethical actor; value conflict and resolution; the philosophical basis of American thought.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to do the following:
– Identify and discuss the relationship between ethics and professionalism;
– Identify and discuss the impact of the codes of ethics on the behavior of public sector employees;
– Describe the ethical theories and principles governing ethics, as a whole, and as it pertains to the public sector;
– Identify the major ethical challenges confronting administrators and managers in the public sector;
– Identify and apply philosophies and theories of ethics to current dilemmas encountered by public administrators;
– Describe, analyze, and reach the best solution with the least consequence in resolving ethical dilemmas, specifically as it relates to administrative ethics;
– Identify and discuss strategies for resolving ethical dilemmas which confront values and ethics;
– Identify and describe methods of elevating ethical behavior within an organization; and
– Describe structural features and legal requirements that are designed to promote ethics.
Now that you have an idea what the course is about, this is the assignment:
In approximately 2 double-spaced pages, address the following questions:
– What has been the most important thing that you have learned in this course?
– Why do you believe that a course like this is important for someone entering the public sector?
– What do you believe to be the most pressing ethical issues facing organizations and their leaders (sexual harassment, fraud, employee rights and duties, crime, discrimination, and prejudicial employment practices, downsizing, whistle blowing, ethical dilemmas, environmental issues, religious issues in the workplace, privacy, etc.)? Pick two or three issues and be sure to rationalize why you believe these issues are important.
– What methods should organizations enact to better prepare employees to address the two issues you mentioned above?
– How do you plan to continue developing your ‘ethics toolkit’? Give some concrete examples.
Be sure to use citations where appropriate!!!