Assignment Instructions: Watch one of the VICE documentary videos at the link be
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Assignment Instructions: Watch one of the VICE documentary videos at the link below or on YouTube. If your video includes two segments, pick just one to use for this essay. Then, locate a credible and informative article related to the video that you’ll be analyzing for your essay (Wikipedia is not acceptable). Finally, write a five to seven (minimum) paragraph essay in response to the prompt below.
Link to find videos: VICE News Tonight. You can also find VICE documentary videos on YouTube, if you prefer searching there. Try to choose a video that’s at least 20 minutes long: your essay will be analyzing it, and you need to give yourself enough material to analyze. A shorter video makes things harder for you, not easier.
Essay Prompt: Answer the questions below in one, multi-paragraph essay. Make sure to use
evidence from the video and the article on the topic that you located.
1. What is the central topic or set of related topics of your video? Note both topics covered, then focus on one segment/topic
2. What is the central question or set of questions asked by the narrators/interviewers/creators of the segment you’ve chosen?
3. What is the thesis or central claim of the segment you’ve chosen?
4. What specific visual elements of the segment you’ve contributed to your understanding of the thesis or central claim?
5. What evidence is used by the segment to support its thesis or central claim?
6. Is the segment convincing? Why?
7. Is the segment compelling or interesting? Why?
Submit the diagnostic essay assignment through the Assignment Link “Diagnostic Essay” above. You should use the following formats: Microsoft Office doc, docx or Adobe Acrobat pdf.