After reviewing the materials in the Week-By-Week 2b section, consider the follo
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
After reviewing the materials in the Week-By-Week 2b section, consider the following questions…
– Obviously the primary purpose of any advertising or associated Public Relations Campaign is to sell product and services. However, from a Public Relations standpoint, what are the overall purposes of the Dove real Beauty and Self-Esteem campaigns? Why did they deide to take this roundabout route to sell soap products?
– What Research did Dove do to see what people thought of their brand and their products? What did it show?
– What was the overall strategic Action plan Dove put in place to influence the perception people had of their brand? What aspect of human behavior did they exploit in order to promote their brand and ultimately sell their products?
– What Communications tools did Dove utilize to get their message out?
– What type of evaluation of the campaign did they use to measure the effectiveness of the campaign?
– What do you think the strategic objective did they set for themselves with the campaign. Do you believe they achieved it? Why or Why not?
– What do you think the strategic objective was that Greenpeace had in mind when they produced their own version of the Dove Evolution? Did they achieve their objective? (Look it up!)
Share your personal thoughts on the Dove Real Beauty campaign in a single essay style post.