The essay must be word-processed. 1000 words = about 3 full pages with 1″ margin
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
The essay must be word-processed. 1000 words = about 3 full pages with 1″ margins on each side using the font Times News Roman
set at 12 point. You should title your paper. You should have a header. The paragraph you are reading is double space. It also is in MLA
format. If you are new to MLA format make all of your paragraphs look like this one. If you know how to put the paper in MLA format,
put it in MLA format. Otherwise make all the paragraphs look like this one.
The essay should contain; what I am looking for:
1. An introduction that leads us in.
2. A thesis statement positioned in a predictable spot in the introduction (second to last sentence in the introduction). Briefly, a thesis is your claim, your main point, the heart of your essay, or if you like driving, the steering wheel of your essay. We should be able to read your thesis and know what you are going to argue, describe, or explain in your essay.
3. In the body of your essay develop at least three ideas that support and defend your thesis. This is 132 so you don’t have to limit your ideas to 3. Also, your ideas don’t have to be 1 paragraph. If it takes 2 or 3 to fully realize your idea, OK.
4. You must have a conclusion that concludes. Restate your thesis, but do not reproduce it. How has your thesis changed over the course of writing? Conclusions that conclude: What are your suggestions? What are your predictions? Sum up your analysis.
5. You must have a Works Cited page.
(You must make an effort to incorporate at least 2 outside texts into your paper.
I.E. 1 source = primary source; 1 source = secondary)
What is the lesson of “The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas?” (See MLM: ” The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas?”