Write a thematic essay. 1) the title and author of the story in first sentence
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Write a thematic essay.
1) the title and author of the story in first sentence
2) brief summary of the story (2-3 sentences to give someone how has never read the story an idea of what the story is about)
3) Your thesis statement should be last sentence of the paragraph. It is your answer to the question: identify the theme and then explain how Sandra Jackson developed the theme of “Charles”. Remember to focus on character’s actions, dialogue, and setting. How did the author use these 3 things to develop the theme?
4) refer to the teacher mentor as an example. Look back at it to see how the introduction is written and follow that example when writing your essay.
1) How do the characters’ actions support your claim that the complex this is… what you put for the theme. (I put people shouldn’t be so gullible to what children say.)
2) after your citation, explain in your own words how your citation supports your theme
3) the second body paragraph should focus on the setting supporting the development of the complex theme.
4)the third paragraph is where you acknowledge what others might think, and then them why that counterclaim is weak.
5)your closing paragraph should restate your thesis and bring your essay to close.