Please include a outline with the speech. Please select one of the following pro
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Please include a outline with the speech. Please select one of the following prompts and respond to it in a paragraph of 300+ words. Spell and grammar check your work before you put it in dropbox. Identify the prompt you are responding to by number. Remember to restate the prompt in a thesis that forecasts your supports. Use college level grammar, diction, and sentence structure, as well as MLA format for in-text citation of direct quotes and paraphrases. Don’t forget to give the author’s name and page number for your citations (both paraphrases and direct quotations).
1) Apply and discuss two of the critics from Tatar’s “Introduction to Hans Christian Anderson” to “The Little Mermaid,” “The Little Match Girl,” “The Girl Who Trod on the Loaf,” or “The Red Shoes.”
2) Identify at least two ways in which Gaiman or Carter revise a specific fairy tale motif in any of the short stories you have read for this week.
3) How might Hans Christian Anderson’s biographical or social experiences be present in either “The Red Shoes” or “The Little Match Girl”?
4) Compare the experiences of Hans Christian Anderson’s Little Mermaid to the Disney version of that character’s experiences. Cite to specifics in Anderson’s text.
5) Apply Bettelheim’s “triumph of the child” to any variant of “Hansel and Gretel” other than the Grimm’s version.
6) Apply any of the critics cited by Tatar to the motif of the evil stepmother or the trickster/lying child in any Hansel and Gretel variant.
7) Explore the connection between the motifs of father leaving his children in the forest and the father who consumes his child. Cite the primary text (Fairy Tale) and critical ideas from Tatar.