1. What four local broad mandates do Police Standards and Training Commissions (
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. What four local broad mandates do Police Standards and Training Commissions (POSTs) have?
2. What are the major differences between the strong mayor form of government and the city manager form of government as they relate to the appointment of the police chief?
3. Why can police chiefs not objectively and independently fulfill their responsibilities if they lack job protection?
4. Describe the differences in the status between an elected county sheriff and an appointed police chief.
5. What role do public interest organizations play in police accountability?
6. Why do religious leaders and congregations of churches in a community represent one of the most potentially powerful pressure groups?
7. What was the catalyst for the accelerated change in the decision by law enforcement administrators to purchase body-BWCs for many of their officers working on the street?
8. What conclusions did the US Department of Justice reach in its investigation of the patterns and practices of the Ferguson, Missouri Police Department?
9. The term “undocumented immigrant” includes several categories. list and describe each.
Textbook: Police Administration; by Swanson; Pearson; 9th Ed; ISBN: 9780133754056 Chapter 4