1. Define community policing. 2. Describe the four-step problem-solving model co
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. Define community policing.
2. Describe the four-step problem-solving model commonly referred to as SARA.
3. Identify the problems commonly associated with traditional policing.
4. What is the CAPS program? Discuss some of the key features aimed at improving and expanding the overall quality of police services in the City of Chicago, as well as reducing crime.
5. Define CompStat and identify the core principles of CompStat as presented in the New York Police Department model.
6. Define some of today’s new police strategies, such as hot-spots policing, intelligence-led policing (ILP), and harm-focused policing.
7. What is evidence-based policing? Describe the Triple T Strategy proposed by Larry Sherman as a part of the evidence-based policing philosophy.
8. List and briefly describe some of the more common crime analysis techniques.
9. Describe a geographic information system and explain how such a system enhances police service.
10. What are the benefits and issues that surround the use of social media by police agencies?
11. What factors have contributed to the militarization of the police over the past two decades?
12. How can we improve police-community relations in the United States?
Textbook: Police Administration; by Swanson; Pearson; 9th Ed; ISBN: 9780133754056 Chapter 2