A. Ethics and Persuasion Why is it important for us to be clear about ethics wh
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
A. Ethics and Persuasion
Why is it important for us to be clear about ethics when trying to persuade others? Using our text and a brief Internet search, come up with a code of ethics that you feel that all professionals should hold to when trying to persuade others. *At least 75-100 words
4-6 bullet points
B. Reflect on the process of creating a proposal. Did you experience any challenges? Did anything take you by surprise? What was the most interesting thing you learned about persuasion?
· Clear, focused writing with minimal errors.
· A minimum of two paragraphs.
· A demonstration of reflection and critical thinking.
C. The purpose of the proposal is to present a solution to the problem you identified early in our course. Building off of our previous assignments, especially the feasibility report, the proposal offers a solution to an identified problem, and attempts to persuade readers to accept a particular course of action. REQUIRED ELEMENTS:
• Memo cover page
• Title page
• Table of contents
• List of figures
• Executive summary (single-spaced)
• Introduction with purpose statement
• Discussion section: Problem, Solution, Context.
• Organize the report by subheadings relevant to the proposal
• Conclusion that ends memorably and reiterates main points
• APA references page
RESEARCH: A minimum of five (5) credible sources are required
· 6-8 pages (does not include memo, title page, table of contents, list of figures, or references page)
· Double-spaced (although proposals are sometimes single-spaced, this course will utilize double-spacing for the sake of consistency)
· Times New Roman, 12 pt. font
· 1 inch margins
· Page numbers
· In-text citations and references page in APA format
· A minimum of two (2) visual aids (at least one (1) table, graph, flow chart, timeline, or illustration created by student, and one (1) that can be inserted from a source with appropriate APA reference)