The GOAL and learning OBJECTIVES of this course: COVID-19 has shown us that work
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
The GOAL and learning OBJECTIVES of this course:
COVID-19 has shown us that working remotely is a challenge, but yet, a skill which is critical. When everyone goes back to work in the new “normal” world, it will be different. More organizations will allow employees greater self-determination in terms of where and when they do their work. In order to function properly and be effective, employees will have to know how to use a variety of different technology tools and know how to build community with team members working in serval locations.
This ASSIGNMENT is called: Tool Category Research and Comparison
1. Choose a collaboration tool category (see LIST below)
2. Select 3 vendors (companies that make these tools)
3. Research the tools by providing an overview of these tools and their functionality. No need to go in-depth about the company itself.
4. Compare the tools from the 3 vendors (companies), and provide analysis on what are their strengths, weaknesses, how do they differentiate between each other (pros/cons), and what the relationship is with collaboration online (working). You can also include how they are being used by companies/organizations.
5. Be sure to organize your report into relevant sections.
The LIST for Tool categories: ?
1. Repositories/Content Mgmt
2. Knowledge Management
3. Web-conf & telepresence
4. Enterprise search
5. Enterprise Information Management & Enterprise Resource Planning
6. Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
7. Tribal Knowledge Apps
8. Unified Communications and Email ***
9. Project Management
10. Business Process Automation & Workflow
11. E2.0 Soc. Media & communities
1. You need to have some apendicies, and it should not be included in the 4 pages.
2. You need to have some CHARTS and DIAGRAMS because they are good when comparing products.
3. No bibliography required. Sources do not have to be academic, they can be websites or reviews.
4. Use footnotes to credit sources.
(I wrote 4 sources in my requirement, but it’s flexible, meaning you can add more sources, but not too many of course)?