1. What was the last book you read or started reading (other than a textbook)? W
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. What was the last book you read or started reading (other than a textbook)? What kind of impact did it have on your life (be specific)?
2. What types of books do you like to read? If you don’t read books, what kinds of books do you think you would enjoy reading – mysteries, biographies, etc.? Explain your answer whether you read books or not.
3. Do you read a newspaper regularly? If so, which one (or ones)? If not, why not?
4. Do you prefer print or digital versions of newspapers and magazines? Explain.
5. Which magazines do you read? If you don’t read magazines, which ones would you like to read?
6. Do you listen to streaming music, such as Pandora or Apple Music? Explain.
7. When do you listen to the radio? What radio formats do you listen to (music, news, talk, etc.)?
8. Do you listen to recorded music regularly or just occasionally? What types of music?
9. Are the recordings you have in the form of vinyl records, tapes, CDs, digital files on a cell phone or mp3 device, or stored in the cloud? Explain your choice or choices.
10. What is your favorite song and who is your favorite recording artist at the present time? Saying you do not have one will not count.
11. Do you regularly use social media, such as Facebook or Twitter? If so, which ones and why? If not, why not?
12. Other than social media sites, which websites or apps do you regularly use? Why?
13. Approximately how many hours per week do you watch television (be specific)? Do you think you should spend more or less time watching television?
14. Which television programs do you watch regularly? Do you stream programs or movies through sources such as Netflix or Amazon?
15. Do you use an e-reader such as a Kindle or Nook — or read books on a tablet, such as an iPad? If so, which one? If not, why not?
16. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Do you prefer to see movies in a theater or at home? Explain.
17. Do you notice billboards when you are riding on a freeway? Which ones, if any, do you recall seeing?
18. What is your favorite commercial (can be TV, radio, or video pre-roll, but indicate which one of these)? Be specific about the brand name and the content of the commercial. Has it influenced you to buy the product or service?
19. Which one of the eight major forms of mass media (books, newspapers, magazines, recordings, radio, movies, television, digital media) influences you most in terms of your opinions, values, clothing styles and products you purchase? List only one and explain why this one influences you.
20. Complete this sentence: “I think the media are . . .” (Write as much as you like, but explain the opinions you express.)