Read the following reading: · Ronalds (2010). The change imperative: Creating th
Read the following reading:
· Ronalds (2010). The change imperative: Creating the next generation NGO. Sterling, VA: Kumarian Press. (Chapters 1, 2 & 4)
· Werker, E. & Ahmed, F. Z. (2008). What do non-governmental organizations do? Journal of economic perspective, 22, 73-92.
· Casey, J. (2016). Comparing Nonprofit Sectors around the World. Journal of Nonprofit Education and Leadership, 6, 187-223.
· Kerlin, J. A. & Thanasombat, S. (2006). The international charitable nonprofit subsector: Scope, size, and revenue. Urban Institute, Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy.
· Reimann, K. D. (2006). A review from the top: International politics, norms and the worldwide growth of NGOs. International Studies Quarterly, 50, 45-67.
· Heiss, A. & Kelley, J. (2017). Between a rock and a hard place: International NGOs and the dual pressures of donors and host governments. The Journal of Politics, 79(2), pp. 732-741.
Answer the attached questions.