A professional sponsorship proposal presentation 550 words – 600words max You
A professional sponsorship proposal presentation
550 words – 600words max
You have been tasked by the client to find a new sponsor for your event and having researched brands/organisations that you think would be a good ‘fit’ for the event have managed to arrange an appointment with the Marketing Director of your preferred sponsor. You now need to create the sponsorship proposal presentation that you will use in the meeting. It should include the following:
1. An overview of the proposed sponsor/brand
2. An outline of the sponsor’s own objectives/strategy
3. A summary of the event and why it would support the proposed sponsor’s strategy
4. Details of assets available and how the sponsorship package is priced
5. How the sponsorship package will be delivered [including a digital marketing timeline] 6. How the sponsor will be able to measure the ROI
7. How you plan to evaluate and measure the success of the sponsorship
References accessible online:
Cornwell, T. Bettina (2014). Sponsorship in Marketing: Effective Communication through sport, arts and events. London: Routledge
Gwinner, K. P. & Eaton, J. (1999) Building Brand Image Through Event Sponsorship: The Role of Image Transfer, Journal of Advertising, 28(4),pp. 47-57.
Klincewicz, K.(1998), Ethical Aspects of Sponsorship, Journal of Business Ethics, 17 (9/10),pp. 1103-1110.
McDonnell, I. and Moir, M. (2014). Event Sponsorship. London: Routledge, pp.1-96.(very good ref)
Meenaghan, Tony (1991b), “The Role of Sponsorship in the Marketing Communications Mix,” International Journal of Advertising, 10(1), 35-47.
Gardner, Meryl P. and Philip Shuman (1998), “Sponsorship and Small Business,” Journal of Small Business Management, 26(4), 44-52.