* will read (listen to, view) an oral history that introduces some issues or con
* will read (listen to, view) an oral history that introduces some issues or concerns about the way cultures communicate. You will explore the intercultural dynamics that emerge from history, as understood by the speaker in the oral history
1. Introduce what the paper is about
2. introduce the person talking about (Randy Lewis)
3. give background to the topic “Seattle Civil Rights and Labor History Project”
* will need to use “Intercultural Communication” book if available
chapter 3 and chapter 4
*Need to find more outside resources.
This should be one of the website used
I included one that I think would work for a website on page 8 but still need a few different ones
Brief description of oral history selection
Brief description of proposed Intercultural Communication concept
2 sources for historical context
The full citation for oral history
Appropriate oral history is selected.
Overview of the oral history subject is covered, with attention to the significance of their experience.
Situates oral history within its appropriate historical context, explaining how that context influences the interpretation of the oral history.
Relates historical context to the intercultural communication concept.