In this assignment, you will be using what you have learned in this unit by plan
In this assignment, you will be using what you have learned in this unit by planning a fun
play activity for young children that might also give a ‘heads up’ in assessing for one or
more of the health problems or disorders such as issues in vision, hearing, speech and
language, or motor ability.
Using the attached template, create your play activity. You will address each point
completely. Consult the attached sample for any questions you may have on the
assignment. You will need to include the following:
• Identify the target child’s age and what areas are being assessed?
• How can the activity be replicated in the home?
• What observations would indicate the need for further screening or referral?
• Use Blooms Taxonomy https://www.teachervision.com/teaching-strategies/blooms-taxonomy-what-is and list the action verbs to help you with your lesson
• Fill out and submit the attached template.