The reflective assignment encourages you to reflect on the issues and themes tha
The reflective assignment encourages you to reflect on the issues and themes that emerge through the material and activity prompted within the module – online discussions, learning sets, workshops, E-learn, blogs, reading and consider your own professional practice in terms of coaching and mentoring. You are requested to make links to theoretical frameworks and their practical implications and to critically discuss your coaching and mentoring practice in the light of this.
Suggestions for the assignment format include:
• What it means to be a manager (or being managed) in my workplace
• Communication patterns and habits as part of management coaching in my workplace
• Exploration of how theory and practice inform each other within coaching practice in your workplace
• A consideration of particular and key theme(s) for you in your coaching practice
• Relating a particular model to support your own coaching practice
• Designing a new model to support your own coaching practice
Referencing: You should adopt the Harvard referencing system.
Word Guide: Typically 2000 words, excluding references and appendices, as appropriate. You are encouraged to make intelligent use of appendices to keep description at a minimum and focus on the analysis, critical and reflective elements within the logs
maximum 2000 words