1. Explain why you picked the primary source that you did and give a summary for
1. Explain why you picked the primary source that you did and give a summary for the start of the short video presentation. What is it about? What are the main points/ideas in the source? What theme(s) are being addressed? etc.
2. How does the information provided in the primary source connect the individual to the movement and their end goals? (be specific and use the lectures/readings/or outside sources)
3. What two points of the primary source did you find to be the most compelling/interesting? How do these two points tie into the individual’s influence and/or role in their perspective organizations/groups? Explain why and be detailed.
4. What are your overall thoughts about the information in the primary source and how does it add to the information you have learned in class regarding the Chicano Movement overall and/or the specific movement from the individual you selected.
5. Finally, in your opinion, why might these primary sources be considered not only important at the time they were written but important today as well–especially for young Mexican American/Chicana/o students or other young students from other communities of color interested in social justice?