1. Define Cervical Dilation 2. Define Effacement 3. Describe Stage One of
1. Define Cervical Dilation
2. Define Effacement
3. Describe Stage One of Labora. Latent Phaseb. Active Phasec. Transition
4. Describe Stage Two
5. Describe Stage Three
6. How is the frequency of contractions measured?
7. How is the duration of contractions measured?
8. Describe each of the following fetal heart rate patterns:a. Accelerationsb. Early Decelerationsc. Late Decelerationsd. Variable Decelerations
9. List three (3) non-pharmacologic methods of pain management for the laboring mother.
10. Provide the following information for each: 1. Preeclampsia 2. Gestational Diabetes
Rev. 03/20183. Preterm Labor —- A. Definition B. Diagnostic criteria C. Signs and symptoms D.Treatment. E. Nursing ManagementMedications
For each of the medications listed below, describe:1. Their generic and trade names
2. Indications in relation to Maternal Child Health
3. Side effects
4. Nursing Considerations for/during use L & D MedicationsPostpartum/Antepartum Medications
3.Magnesium Sulfate (MgSO4)Methergine
17.Hepatitis B Vaccine
19.Erythromycin eye ointment
23.Describe the following methods of birth control:Depo-Provera and Mirena