This assignment focuses on your ability to: Analyze different perspectives and p
This assignment focuses on your ability to: Analyze different perspectives and points of view
within a piece of literature; create a new experience for the reader through the design of an additional
The purpose of completing this assignment is: as a student, a career professional, and an
individual, the skill of evaluating another point of view and bringing different perspectives to the
conversation will make you stand out amongst your peers. It’s important in any facet of your life to
see the whole picture!
Prompt (what are you writing about?):
Choose any of the literature that you have read in this course and respond to the following
In 2 pages or more, write an alternate part of the story from a different character’s
perspective (example: write from one of the villagers in “The Lottery”, or perhaps
from the perspective of Tom Robinson as he awaits trial).
Instructions (how to get it done):
• Choose any of the short stories or plays you have read in this course.
• Write a 2 or more-page response in which you write an alternate part of the story from
a different character’s perspective or a character’s different point of view.
• Your audience for this response will be people who have read the stories.
• Your response should be a minimum of 2 pages.
• Your response should have a properly APA formatted title page.
• It should also be double spaced, written in Times New Roman, in 12 point font and
with 1 inch margins.
• You should have a reference page that includes the piece of literature you chose.
• Please be cautious about plagiarism.