1. When you start a job, you may not be require to write reports or paper docume
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. When you start a job, you may not be require to write reports or paper documents, but most employers will expect you to be able to write effective emails. Consider key questions such as “Will I really have to write?” (p. 5) and “What makes a message effective?” (p. 9). Consider Email “netiquette” rules to follow. p. 226
CREATE and POST
After watching the videos (above) and reading the required pages, respond to the following questions. Reference your book at least once (and cite it in in-text and a full APA reference): What do you see as your strengths and weaknesses in writing skills? What skills do you think you will need in the future? Why is professional writing important to your career?
How would you rate your professional e-mail skills?
What area mentioned in these resources could you improve? What is the one e-mail error you see most often?
2. importantly, closely read Module 7 on positive emphasis and Module 8 on Reader Benefits. Focus on questions like “How do I create positive emphasis?” (p. 102) and “Why do Reader Benefits Work?” (p. 113).
Click for more options REFLECT
“Tone is present in all communication activities. Ultimately, the tone of a message is a reflection of the writer and it does affect how the reader will perceive the message” (Driscoll, 2010, para. 1).
“The business writer should strive for an overall tone that is confident, courteous, and sincere; that uses emphasis and subordination appropriately; that contains nondiscriminatory language; that stresses the ‘you’ attitude; and that is written at an appropriate level of difficulty” (Ober, 1995, para. 1).
Initial Post Requires Two Areas of Response:
1) Positive Messaging
2) PAIBOC Analysis CREATE and POST
After reading the pages required above, please respond to the following questions. Be sure to reference your book at least once (and cite it in-text and in a reference at the bottom):
1) What is the importance of positive messaging? How can you convey positive messages about yourself in your professional communications? In your Final Portfolio? Share a tactic you can use to improve your positive messaging or tone? Please quote from your reading and cite it appropriately in-text.
2) Using PAIBOC method analyze one of the following artifacts (see below). Use the guiding questions to craft your response. Be sure to respond to each of the questions. Please choose a different artifact than the one chosen by the peer who posted immediately before you.