See uploaded material. Minimum 200-word count per question. Web Exercise: Di
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
See uploaded material. Minimum 200-word count per question.
Web Exercise: Diversity and Stereotyping on Display in Corporate Websites (page 89).
Specifically, students should be prepared to discuss and provide details in class regarding:
1. The percentage of images showing (i.e., visual representations of) women, visible minorities, people with disabilities, Native peoples, and older employees and clients. Students should also be sensitive to the size and placement of these images in the website or documents therein.
2. The roles in which women, visible minorities, people with disabilities, Native peoples, and older employees and clients are depicted. For example, are women shown more in traditional or nontraditional occupations and roles in these websites?
3. Pick one or more of the best examples of diversity on display and one stereotypic image you can find from the website to show in class, either in printed form, or as a web link that can be displayed in class.
Case Study: Diana’s Disappointment: The Promotion Stumbling Block (page 117).
Answer questions 1 & 2.
1. Apply your knowledge of the four emotional intelligence dimensions to discuss the likely reasons why Diana wasn’t offered a promotion.
2. What skills does Diana need to develop to be promotable in the future? What can the company do to support her developmental efforts?